We believe that having loved ones nearby lifts spirits, brightens moods and improves healing for our patients. For everyone's safety there are a few considerations for all hospital visitors.
- Only two visitors per patient are permitted at one time.
- Children under 12 are not encouraged to visit patient floors.
- Visitors should not sit on patient beds.
- Visitors should ask nursing staff before bringing outside food to the patient.
- Tomball Regional Medical Center is a smoke-free facility. There is no smoking allowed anywhere in the hospital or on the hospital grounds.
- People with colds, sore throats or any infectious disease should not visit.
- Visits should be kept short, and to maintain a quiet environment, visitors should avoid any unnecessary noise.
General Visiting Hours
Daily, 9 a.m. - 9 p.m.
Critical Care Unit (CCU)
Daily, 9 a.m. - 6:30 p.m.
No visitors are permitted in the CCU after 9 p.m.
After-Hours Visiting Policies
Daily, 9 p.m. – 6 a.m.
- Entrance to the hospital after 9 p.m. is allowed only through the hospital's emergency entrance.
- Visitors must sign in, show identification and state which patient they are visiting.
- Security officers are on duty overnight to help ensure a safe and quiet environment for our patients.
- No visitors are permitted in the CCU after 9:00 p.m.