Let us make the process easier.
Checking into Tomball Regional Medical Center can be quick and stress-free, if you take a little time to prepare. If you know you will be admitted to the hospital, you can register in advance online to help make the process a little easier.
It's all about preparation.
Completing paperwork and registration information before you arrive saves time and reduces stress at check-in.
This Pre-Admission Registration Form is for all future inpatients, including maternity patients and Heart Center patients.
Please have your identification, insurance card and information about the guarantor with you.
- Maternity patients should complete this form at least six weeks prior to delivery.
- Non-maternity patients with a scheduled admission date should complete the form at least three days prior to admission.
- If your admission is not yet scheduled, please contact your physician to arrange an admission date and time, then return to this website to complete the online pre-registration process.
Registration & Admission
Where to go when you arrive.
Our admissions/registration desk is located in the tower lobby near the main hospital entrance.
Remember to bring:
- All current health insurance information, including your insurance card
- Photo ID
- Physician orders or prescriptions for any tests you will receive
- Referrals from your primary care physician (if your insurer requires them)
- Payment method for deductibles and co-payments (financing is also available)
- Your advance directive, if you have one
- Completed Patient Information and Medication List
For more information, or if you're unsure of anything we require, please contact:
All patients are admitted to Tomball Regional Medical Center without regard to race, creed, color, sex, religion, ancestry, sexual orientation, marital status, national origin, economic status, educational background, or the source of payment for care.