Since 1976, Tomball Regional Medical Center (TRMC) has provided quality healthcare to the northwest Houston and Harris County communities. Our services include emergency care, labor and delivery, a level II Neonatal Intensive Care Unit (NICU), general surgery, cardiology, pulmonary medicine, acute inpatient rehabilitation, sports medicine, physical therapy, orthopedics, outpatient testing, wound care and many others. Our 150-acre campus also features designated specialty centers: the Heart Center and Texas Sports Medicine Center.
Tomball Regional Medical Center is committed to providing quality healthcare while making a difference in our patients’ and families’ lives. We are enhancing our services and programs every day. TRMC is fully accredited by The Joint Commission, is designated by The Joint Commission as an Advanced Primary Stroke Center and offers one of the only support groups in the area for patients and their families recovering from stroke.
Through exceptional technology and specialized medical staff, area residents receive a full range of medical services close to home.
Learn More About Tomball Regional Medical Center
- Campus Map: View the map and get driving directions to our hospital.
- Phone Directory: Visit our phone directory for all important phone numbers.
- Hospital Tours: If you're planning on visiting us, schedule a tour or view our virtual tour in advance to get your bearings and plan your stay.
- Quality & Safety: We take patient safety and the quality of care we provide very seriously. Learn more about our Quality & Safety Policies.
- Terms & Conditions: Read about the terms & conditions of using this website.
- Contact Us: Let's talk. Visit our Contact page and we'll direct you to the right person to answer your questions and address your concerns.
- 2014 Annual Report
When You Need Us, We’re Here
If you’d like to know more, please give us a call (281) 401-7500.
For a physician referral, please call (281) 401-7777.