Shopping around for a gym can be hard. You know you want to get into shape, but how do you find the right fit? The Texas Sports Medicine Center’s Fitness and Recreation memberships offer more than just a gym. Yes, we have state-of-the-art facilities, but we also offer fitness and wellness coaching.
We offer flexible memberships, for one or 12 months with varied pricing levels:
- Tomball Regional Medical Center Employees
Registration fees apply.
Our General membership plans include:
- Access to aquatic and aerobic classes
- Access to cardio machines, weight equipment, gymnasium, hot and cold spas and dry sauna rooms
- Access to outdoor track and tennis courts
- Exercise guidelines and recommendations
- General fitness assessment
- Orientation to the fitness equipment and facility
- Swimming pool for lap swimming
Additional fees are charged for:
- Personal Training
- Yoga Private Lessons
To speed the membership process on your first visit to Texas Sports Medicine Center (TSMC), please come with these forms completed. If you’d like one of our TSMC staff members to assist you with the forms, we’re happy to help. Our staff is happy to answer any questions.
For more information, please call (281) 351-6300.