When it's time for you to leave our hospital, we want to make sure you're prepared for a successful recovery. Take a look at the list below to make sure you've thought of everything, and call your doctor if you have any questions once you've returned hom
Don’t forget to pack these items to take home:
- Continuing care instructions from your nurse and doctor
- Personal items
- Items you received while at the hospital
- Valuables you deposited in the hospital's safe
- Medications being held at the pharmacy
Things to do:
- Let your nurse know where you'd like any packages and mail forwarded.
- Visit the cashier to make payment arrangements and pay any charges not covered by your insurance.
Call (281) 401-7500
Monday through Friday, 8 a.m. - 4:30 p.m.