At Tomball Regional Medical Center, we're here for your all-around health—and that includes your comfort and convenience while you stay with us, visit patients, or stop by for an appointment or procedure.
Understanding Your Care
We are here to help our patients heal and to make sure your experience with us is as safe, restful and restorative as possible. Learn how we help each step of the way:
- Admissions. Learn about pre-registration and the admissions process.
- Your Stay. Learn about our amenities.
- Spiritual Care. Get guidance and comfort from a member of our clergy.
- Your Rights. Read about your rights and responsibilities.
- Returning Home. After your time with us, recovering at home is an important next step. We can help.
- Billing and Insurance. Get answers to billing and insurance questions before or after care.
Visitors are welcome every day. Learn about our Visitor Policies and visiting hours.
Map & Directions
Tomball Regional Medical Center
605 Holderrieth Blvd
Tomball TX 77375